Mango Bay Internet is searching for a highly motivated technical support representative. This person will be an integral key to supporting our customers and our network.
Knowledge of Windows Server, Windows 10/8/7, Linux, Juniper routers, Network cabling and infrastructure. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be an expert just yet. However, you will be at the top of your game quickly if you are ready to learn.
Join our team and here are your daily duties:
· Respond to technical support tickets
· Open support tickets, document clearly and thoroughly, and close tickets when issue has been resolved
· Interact with customers and understand needs
· Maintain ownership of the technical support issue, and follow through until the issue has been resolved
· Communicate with customer regularly through phone calls, email, and document in support ticket
· Set expectations with customers
· Make recommendations to customers in regards to their network infrastructure
· Maintain integrity of internal network, servers, switches, UPS devices
· Verify internal and customer devices are updated with the latest patches, firmware, and hardware
· Install, maintain and trouble shoot customer servers and infrastructure
Candidates will either possess technical knowledge via training or previous job. Degree preferred, but experience and abilities may suffice. Must pass a drug/background check.
Please submit résumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no employment agencies or recruiting firms. Candidates only. NO PHONE CALLS!